Tuesday 16 February 2010

Hello everyone!

Hello everybody and welcome to my newly created blog on my History work, and also pretty much anything thrown into it as well! The idea for this is to put together all my own ideas and views upon the historical topics which are thrown at me and evaluate and talk about them in my own way. So hence with the title "Dreams & Nightmares" :A 'Woking' Point of View, i aim to do just that, a view on history; from a "Woking" point of view, that being me.

However apologies for the awful photo just to the left of the text but that's just the way i feel at the moment about this. At 01:18 at the time I'm writing this, i don't have a bloody clue what to write.......and this is the sodding introduction!!!!
Any i hope to update this as much i can and i can hopefully get a few people to have a look and make their own minds up on what Ive written.....or just snigger at it......or just wait for me with bricks made out of custard by the bottom SU doors in protest of this just wasting valuable C.O.D or World Of Warcraft time just looking at this blog when they next venture into uni!

Anyway in the face of pressure, i hope this blog does work out, nevertheless i do also intend to chuck some other stuff in too, as if you don't know me already I'm a very very keen photographer and I'll probably put some of my exploits up on here too. Right that's my first post up on this blog, and i leave you with this link to a great fast motion video i found on Youtube, placed to the soundtrack of "Cult Logic" by Miike Snow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBh-UBnGy0s

Really Brilliant video. Have fun, take care and speak to you all very soon =)

1 comment:

  1. Good work James, be careful blogging becomes addictive very quickly!

    ReplyDelete